After some years of having invested in the perfect outdoor furniture, your furnishings may start to show their age with rust marks, mildew, or stains. These general care tips will ensure that your chairs, tables, sun loungers and cushions look beautiful for years to come.
1. Sweep surfaces as needed using a soft-bristle brush, and rinse with water.
2. Use a gentle cleanser: Combine 1/4 cup mild dishwashing liquid and 1 gallon warm water. Use a sponge or a soft-bristle brush to scrub the furniture’s surface thoroughly. Rinse, and then pat dry with a lint-free cloth.
3. Avoid harsh treatments.
4. Deal with mouldy areas immediately.
5. Cover items when they’re not in use, or store them indoors.
6. Fabric can be easily machine washed or hand washed.
Caring for your outdoor furniture is not as hard as you think if you take the time to do it regularly. If you still need to stock up on the outdoor furniture, check out our section here
or visit our Victoria, Showroom to see the range of in stock garden furniture.