After a long day we definitely deserve a treat!
Here is a yummy one for those with a sweet tooth.
Barbecued Chocolate Stuffed Bananas
- 4 medium Bananas unpeeled
- 700grams Milk Chocolate
- Whipped Cream to serve
- Cut each banana length-ways, through the skin, making sure you don’t cut all the way through the bottom layer of skin.
- Place about 6 squares of chocolate in the cuts of each banana.
- Wrap in foil and cook over medium hot coals for 10 minutes, turning once.
- To serve- remove the foil and place the bananas on serving plates (skin and all).
- Pile on the whipped cream & enjoy!
Sounds delicious! Make sure your BBQ is up for the task, check out the new BBQs which have just arrived at our showroom in Gozo or browse through our selection here.